An Idea I Didn't Have (Ongoing Challenge)

First: To begin post a requirement that is 10 or less words. Example: A creature that has menace and makes you gain life.
Try to be creative, this is meant to be challenging.

Second: Every Sunday I will randomly choose one of those requirements (Maybe two, depends what they are) and I will post a card that fits those requirements(As an example). (@Dizzydude @LordTachanka123 can also post an example if they want)  then until Saturday you can make a card that fits the requirements. 

Third: On Saturday me, @Dizzydude, and @LordTachanka123 will each judge your card on a scale of 1 to 10. The card that has the most total points gets a favorite from each of us on that card, and the card of their choice.

Note: This is just for fun, and it is meant to be fun and challenging. And a nice way to get favorites.

Note 2: When your requirement is used, you may submit a new one.

Note 3: You requirement cannot already be on the current list of requirements. (Which I post every once and a while.)

Please credit artist: You get an additional 5 points for artist credit.

Judges: @Fantastickill7, @Dizzydude, and @LordTachanka123

I'm tagging everybody who wanted me to do this.
@murkletins, @shadow123, @The-DM, @Alextorrez6, @SpellPiper2213, @KorandAngels, and @Abu_Jafar

Comments

• A Legendary common.
  • edited May 28
    Current List of Requirements:
    1: A Legendary Common.
    2: Sorcery with cipher that is in Spanish. (Just use google translate :D)
    3: An enchantment that can tap and untap itself.
  • Remember that challenge I did @The-DM?
  • A sorcery with cipher in Spanish. (I tried to make it difficult like you asked...)
  • An enchantment that can tap and untap itself.
  • @murkletins

I can see a pretty interesting Selesnya card with that...
  • edited May 28
    A black and/or red equipment with a win condition
  • "An black" Actually @Alextorrez6

• Also the google translate to spanish thing reminds me of RosewattaStone... it's a twitter account that posts cards that have been jankified by running through google translate like a billion times. They come out hilarious most of the time XD
  • edited May 28
    Lol thanks @LordTachanka123

I was editing it and it originally said "an equipment..." so I missed that XD
  • Rosewattastone...oh, I get it, like the rosetta stone, but for rosewater...hahahahahha
  • Current List of Requirements:
    2: Sorcery with cipher that is in Spanish. (Just use google translate :D)
    4: A black and/or red equipment with a win condition.
  • Anyways my submission may give some foresight into my next contest...

• My goodness, plz don't make a spanish contest, I just got out of my classes @Abu_Jafar... :s
  • Agreed, I hope this is a cipher contest, not a Spanish one lol
  • Especially because I take French and therefore Spanish muddles my brain
  • Yeah, just got out of french lessons @Alextorrez6. For a while I had to do both!
  • edited May 28
    Oof!

Let's try not to banter too much and fill up this thread tho!
  • CMC 3 group hug esper commander planeswalker
  • Aminatou the fateshifter for instance was a deck control Commander, not a group hug.
  • edited May 28
    Current List of Requirements:
    2: Sorcery with cipher that is in Spanish(optional: extra 2 points if you do). (Just use google translate)
    4: CMC 3 group hug Esper commander planeswalker.
  • I always played Aminatou firstly as an ETB/flicker commander, and secondly as an engine for board control.

In other words, it's second ability is waaaaay better than it's first.
  • The best cards I used in it were Lavinia of the Tenth, Oath of Teferi, Approach of the Second Sun, and Duplicant. I never got Agent of Treachery in real life, but it would also work great in it.
  • edited May 28
    Create a creature type that hasn't been seen in mtg!
  • @shadow123
    that's 11 words... get rid of the "yet"
  • I have agent of treachery @Alextorrez6. Haven't played him a lot, but still fun!
  • I play him in Arena (Winota)
  • Got 4x in arena